Audio, web and video conferencing have become indispensable business collaboration tools. You rely on them for everything from daily team projects to board meetings and global company events. We recognize that for many businesses, our service isn’t a nice-to-have; rather, it’s mission-critical. We’re deeply ingrained in your workflow and a vital part of your business.
We take this seriously, and we want you to know how committed we are. We’re expanding our dedication to customer obsession and world-class support by providing a financially backed SLA.
- Assures “three nines” uptime (99.9%)
- Provides a credit toward renewal if the service availability is not achieved
- Covers the ability to sign into the Lifesize cloud-based service and initiate video calls
- Included in Lifesize Extreme Support
Review the Lifesize Extreme Support Service Level Agreement now to learn more about this breakthrough quality of service offering, exclusively from Lifesize.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the Lifesize Extreme Support Service Level Agreement for the official SLA and complete details.
1. QUESTION: What is the service level availability commitment? We will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Lifesize cloud-based service generally available 99.9% of each calendar month.
2. QUESTION: What happens if Lifesize does not achieve the availability commitment? In the event we do not achieve the availability commitment in a calendar month, an eligible customer will receive a service credit to their account at the annual subscription renewal.
3. QUESTION: What is unavailable time? “Unavailable time” is any continuous period of time lasting five (5) minutes or more during which registered users of the Lifesize cloud-based service are unable to sign into the Lifesize service and initiate video calls. Unavailable time is measured per subscribed account per month.
4. QUESTION: Does unavailable time include planned maintenance? Unavailable time excludes time during which the Lifesize cloud-based service is unavailable due to planned, emergency or customer-requested maintenance.*Please refer to the Lifesize Extreme Support Service Level Agreement for the official SLA and complete details.