NOTE: Please download the datasheet for the latest product information.
The smartphone for your conference room.
Large display with easy-to-use, touchscreen interface
It’s time to work smarter. By delivering our radically simple cloud-based audio, web and video conferencing service connected to our incredible conference room systems, Lifesize ensures that your best business decisions are made in person no matter where people happen to be. And in the conference room, Lifesize® Phone™ HD is an essential part of the experience. Users can share content, launch calls, join meetings, change layouts and do more with ease. Lifesize Phone HD is your connection to all of the benefits of the Lifesize cloud-based service1 wrapped up in a beautiful, easy-to-use package.
Lifesize Phone HD At-A-Glance
|Simple to Use
|The intuitive touchscreen interface is so simple that anyone can use it
|Customizable Home Screen
|Customize buttons, wallpaper, layout and time zones via the Lifesize Admin Console
|Optimized for Video Communication
|Responsive touchscreen enables both video and audio management
|Context-sensitive UI reduces on-screen clutter
|Greater Voice Pickup and Clarity
|360-degree microphone array (and optional Lifesize® Digital MicPod™) for large meeting rooms
|Best Frequency Response
|Lifesize Icons: 90 Hz to 22 kHz delivers natural voice reproduction
|Improved Cable Management
|Easier access and cable retention
|View and launch your calendar for scheduled meetings
|View and launch Microsoft® Office 365®, G Suite or Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013 or 2016 calendar on Lifesize Phone HD with paired Lifesize Icon
|NOTE: Feature availability and price vary by subscription plan, selected options, and paired devices.
Imagine a device in your conference room that gives you control over all of your conferencing needs and serves as your gateway into the cloud. Stop imagining and start experiencing with Lifesize Phone HD. Lifesize Phone HD is command central for audio, web and video conferencing via Lifesize® Icon™ conference room systems2 paired to the Lifesize cloud-based service. This touchscreen device simplifies your meeting room experience by putting all of the essential conferencing functions at your fingertips. Now you can easily manage Lifesize video and audio calls and web conferences from one highly intuitive device. And if you only need to give a presentation to others in the conference room, Lifesize Phone HD lets you do that, too.
Touch Screen Simplicity
Lifesize Phone HD is a beauty. A large, dramatic interface provides rapid access to the most popular features. The UI is inspired by the best UIs in the mobile space, customer testing and market feedback (you spoke; Lifesize listened). Every pixel has a purpose. Elements are logically placed on each screen, and predictive actions get users into their call and conducting the business of the meeting quickly. With its vivid and responsive touchscreen, Lifesize Phone HD delivers a clearly engaging video communication experience.
Connect with Ease
With Lifesize Phone HD, you can manage Lifesize video and audio calls and web conferences, making it easier than ever to collaborate with colleagues and partners. Lifesize Phone HD features an intuitive touchscreen interface that is simple enough for anyone to use, so more people will want to use it every day.
Customize Your Home Screen
Your conference rooms just got an upgrade. With the Lifesize cloud-based service, you can tailor your Lifesize Phone HD to your organization. Customize your home screen to display the buttons you use the most. Have offices across the globe? We’ve got you covered — Lifesize Phone HD can display the time zones that mean the most to you. Customization of buttons and time zones is easily managed through the Lifesize Admin Console. Learn more.
- Powerful rare-earth magnet loudspeaker driver
- Large, acoustically suspended speaker enclosure
- Frequency response: 90 Hz to 22 kHz (Icons), for deep voice reproduction plus high intelligibility without hiss.
- Volume adjustable to 90 dB SPL at ½ meter peak
- Distortion at -10 dBmO
<3% 100 Hz—200 Hz,
<0.5% 250 Hz—20,000 Hz
- Spectral peak limiting prevents speaker clipping without distortion
- Four orthogonally placed low-noise microphones
(80 dB SNR before noise reduction)
- Beam-forming algorithm steers the microphones to the location of the talker for greater voice pickup and reduced room noise
- Voice pickup range up to 4.5 m (15 ft)
Advanced Audio Features
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Microphone background noise suppression
- VAD (Voice activity detector)
- AGC (Microphone automatic gain control)
- Adaptive jitter buffers and packet-loss concealment
- Pro-audio 48 kHz sampling rate
- Capacitive multitouch display
- Size: 5.0 inch (diagonal)
- Contrast: 500:1 (typical)
- Max brightness: 400 cd/m² (typical)
- VoIP connectivity and video systems integration in one device
- Lifesize Link connection to Lifesize Icon for power and signaling
- 3 high speed digital Lifesize Link connectors to support up to two Lifesize Digital MicPods3 in addition to the codec connection
No Mobile Device Interference
- Designed to reduce or eliminate audible radio frequency interference when mobile devices are placed adjacent to Lifesize Phone HD
- Height: 46.5 mm/1.83 in
- Diameter: 266 mm/10.48 in
- Weight: 1.5 kg/3.3 lbs
- Not in call: 6.5 W
- In call: 7.6 W
- Operating temperature: 0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F)
- Operating humidity: 10% to 85%, noncondensing
- Storage temperature: –20°C (–4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Storage humidity: 10% to 90%, noncondensing
Lifesize Phone HD Package
- Tabletop console
- One 9 m (30 ft) Lifesize Link cable for Lifesize Icon video system
REGULATORY MODEL NUMBER
- Lifesize Phone HD = Regulatory model LFZ-021
1 Lifesize subscription sold separately.
2 Lifesize Phone HD does not support Lifesize® Icon Flex™.
Lifesize® Icon 600™ with optional two-display configuration for screen sharing, Lifesize® Camera 10x™, plus Lifesize Digital MicPods attached to Lifesize Phone HD for large rooms.