For customers with firewall rules in place that restrict access to the Lifesize cloud-based service, please refer to our help documentation regarding Opening Ports to ensure there is no disruption of the Lifesize service.
To optimize your Lifesize Dash experience, we recommend doing the following before disconnecting your mouse and keyboard:
- Configure your Windows PC or Chromebox device to run in Kiosk Mode
- Turn off the screen locking feature of your tablet
- Enable Guided Access (iOS) or Screen Pinning (Android) for your tablet
- Enter Lifesize Dash into fullscreen mode on your Windows PC or Chromebox device.
- Hide the cursor on the display by pressing any key on the keyboard
Note: Device configuration instructions are made available for convenience during setup. For the most current information regarding the features of third-party hardware devices, please refer to the applicable manufacturer or developer documentation.