The Lifesize mobile app makes it easy to start or join a meeting from anywhere using a supported Android or iOS mobile device. It is available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Note: Latest generally available versions of Android and iOS recommended. Available features, functionality, and performance may vary by the hardware model and OS version of your device. Devices that have been discontinued by the manufacturer may no longer be supported.
Starting from the Call Screen
Upon launch, first-time users and users who previously signed out of the mobile app will be presented with the call screen when they sign in. Here you can see a live video preview and choose to:
- Make a new call
- Set a default meeting for one-touch start or join
- Turn the microphone on/off
- Turn the camera on/off
- Exit from the call screen to the Meet screen
Starting from the Meet Screen
Upon launch, users who remain signed in to the mobile app will be directed to the Meet screen. Here you can:
- Tap the floating action button to enter the call screen
- View scheduled meetings on today’s agenda
- View your most recent calls
With additional settings enabled, you can also:
- View all active meetings for your account
- View your contacts, room systems, and/or meetings designated as Favorites
Using the menu at the bottom of your device screen, you can also navigate to:
- Directory — Access a searchable directory of all contacts, room systems, and meetings associated with your Lifesize account, as well as your designated Favorites.
- Calendar — Open your connected calendar to view upcoming events, join meetings, and manage your schedule.
- Chat — Send and receive chat messages via the mobile app. (Note: Chat will only be available if enabled in your settings.)
- Profile — View your personal contact card, configure settings and preferences, access documentation, or sign out of the mobile app.