Record calls and meetings
You can record your calls and meetings from any Lifesize device with one click, if your admin has enabled the feature for your Lifesize account.
- When you start a call or during a call, select to start recording.
- You may be asked to select an owner for the recording.
- For calls into a meeting, the owner of the meeting is the recording owner regardless of which participant starts the recording.
- For point-to-point calls, the person who starts the recording is the recording owner.
- For point-to-point calls using a Lifesize Icon paired to the Lifesize cloud-based service, you will be prompted to choose a recording owner from your directory when you start recording.
- Select to stop the recording. Only the user who started the recording can stop the recording. Ending the meeting for all automatically stops the recording.
NOTE: This does not apply to Live Stream meetings. All Live Stream meetings are automatically recorded. Learn more about Lifesize Live Stream.
When a recording completes, recorded videos are organized and archived into a recording feed for viewing later. To view your recordings, open your Lifesize app and select View Recordings.
Learn more about viewing, managing and sharing recordings.