Set up with Lifesize Phone HD
Follow these steps during your Icon’s initial configuration to set up with Lifesize Phone HD.
- Open a browser and navigate to the IP address shown on your Icon. NOTE: This can be found on your Phone HD by tapping Start > System.
- Select your language from the list and then click Next.
- Select your time zone.
- Set and confirm an administrator password. This allows administrator access to the system’s web interface.
- Set and confirm a Lifesize Phone HD admin passcode. This allows access to administrator settings in Lifesize Phone HD.
- Click Next.
- Select your audio output (Phone HD or TV display or speakers) and then click Next.
- You have completed the setup. Click Go to Admin Console to pair your system with Lifesize service.
- You can associate the Icon to an individual user or a conference room.
|Individual user||Me allows Lifesize end users to associate the device to themselves.User allows Lifesize admins to associate the device to any user or existing room system in their Lifesize group.|
|Conference room||Use this option if the device resides in a conference room and is intended for multiple users.Creates a separate Lifesize account for the Icon. Enter a name for the system that will appear in the directory. Optionally, enter an email address for calling the system.|
- Click Activate.
You are now ready to place your first call.
Watch the following video for more information on unboxing and setting up Lifesize 700.