Set up Icon 300 with Micpod
Follow these steps during your Icon’s initial configuration.
- Open a browser and navigate to the IP address shown on your Icon.
- Select your language from the list and then click Next.
- Select your time zone.
- Set and confirm an administrator password. This allows administrator access to the system’s web interface.
- Pair your system. You can associate the Icon to an individual user or a conference room.
|Individual user||Me allows Lifesize end users to associate the device to themselves.User allows Lifesize admins to associate the device to any user or existing room system in their Lifesize group.|
|Conference room||Use this option if the device resides in a conference room and is intended for multiple users.Creates a separate Lifesize account for the Icon. Enter a name for the system that will appear in the directory. Optionally, enter an email address for calling the system.|
- Download the Lifesize Room Controller App for your tablet.
- Use the app to scan the QR code or enter the code to complete the pairing process.
You are now ready to place your first call.