Upgrade Failed – Low Disk Space
If you are running Lifesize Connect Plus + on the Phone HD and receive a low disk space error message while attempting to upgrade to the latest firmware, a reboot message displays on the Phone HD screen.
- Tap the Reboot button. Third-party data is removed, and the system reboots.
- Run the firmware upgrade.
If you receive the low disk space error on your second attempt to upgrade to the latest firmware, you will need to remove Google Chrome TM.
To manually remove installed third-party apps, do the following:
- Point your browser to the web UI of the Icon system and log in with your admin credentials.
- Navigate to the Third-Party Meetings tab.
- Scroll down to Remove Google Chrome TM app.
- Click the Remove Google Chrome TM button to uninstall the application and clear all associated data.
Once Google ChromeTM is removed, run the firmware upgrade.
Note: After a successful firmware upgrade, you can re-install Google ChromeTM.
If you receive a low disk space error on your third attempt to upgrade to the latest firmware, contact Lifesize support.