Customize your Lifesize Icon systems
If you have Lifesize Icon systems connected to the Lifesize cloud-based service, you can upload a custom background image.
- Log in to the admin console.
- Click Account Settings from the navigation menu.
- Select the Icon Settings tab.
- Scroll to the Icon Custom Backgrounds section and select Custom background, then drop the file to upload or click to Browse and locate the image file.
The file must be a PNG format.
- Click Update to upload the file to your Lifesize Icon systems.
All of your Lifesize Icon systems display the custom background image when not in a call. When a user presses a button on the Lifesize phone or the remote, the system shows the near-end camera view. If you have dual screens in your meeting room, both screens have the custom background.
To change the image, load a new custom background image file.
To remove the image from your Lifesize Icon systems, select No background and then click Update.