Before you begin
- Verify that your Lifesize subscription includes SSO.
- Confirm that your company uses a SAML 2.0-compliant IdP or identity framework. You must be able to configure your identity platform settings to register Lifesize as a trusted app.
- Log in to the admin console.
- Click Account Settings from the navigation menu.
- Select the SSO tab.
The Lifesize app supports single sign-on (SSO) using any SAML 2.0-compliant identity provider (IdP) framework. Configure and validate the identity provider settings to enable single sign-on.
What do you want to do?
- Configure in Lifesize Admin Console
- Configure using AD FS
- Configure using Okta Identity Management
- Configure using Microsoft Azure