Microsoft Lync 2013
Lifesize apps support the Skype for Business 2015 and Microsoft Lync 2013 environments. If your deployment is not configured as an open federation, you must add lync.lifesizecloud.com as a federated partner. You also need:
- A publicly issued certificate installed on the Edge server
- For information about configuring your firewall, go to the Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business section in Open network ports.
- Updated SRV record for your Lync Domain
Microsoft Lync 2013 Federation
To initiate federation between your Lync 2013 server and the Lifesize cloud-based service:
- Log in to the Microsoft Lync Front End or Standard Edition Server and open the Microsoft Lync control panel.
- On the Microsoft Lync server control panel, select Federation and External Access.
- On the External Access Policy pane, enable Federated user access. Click Edit > Show Details then check Enable Communications with Federated Users.
- On the Access Edge Configuration pane, select Enable Federation and Enable partner domain discovery.
- On the SIP Federated Domains pane, add a new domain pointing to lifesizecloud.com. The Access Edge service (FQDN) will be lync.lifesizecloud.com.