The Lifesize app for Slack can be installed individually from the Slack App Directory by any Slack user with a Lifesize account or deployed to the whole organization by the Lifesize account admin by installing from the Slack App Directory or following these simple steps.
Add Slack integration
- Log in to your Lifesize admin console.
- Go to Account Settings > General Settings and then scroll down to the Chat Integrations section.
- Click Add to Slack.
- The Lifesize for Slack page displays. Sign in to the Slack team in which you want to install the integration.
- Click Authorize.
Customize calling options
You must be a Slack Admin to customize calling options.
- Log in to Slack as an admin.
- Go to Settings & Administration > Workplace Settings > Calls.
- Check Allow video calls in Slack.
- Under Calling Options, select Lifesize as the default. Click Save.