Create a meeting
- Log in to the admin console.
- Click Meetings from the navigation menu.
- Click Create Meeting.
- Select the meeting type: One-time meeting (if enabled for your account) or Permanent meeting.
- Enter a meeting name and set meeting options:
- Set a numeric passcode to join the meeting: Everyone in your Lifesize account can see your meetings in the Meetings tab, but you can increase security by including a passcode to join. The passcode is automatically included in email and calendar invitations. All participants must enter a 4-10 digit numeric code to join the meeting. NOTE: Group chat is not available in meeting rooms using a passcode.
- Add a meeting description: Enter up to a 200 character description of the meeting.
- Hide Meeting from Directory: When enabled, this meeting is hidden from showing in the meeting directory for room systems and apps. One-time meetings are hidden by default. Hidden meetings still show for the Meeting Owner and Moderator. NOTE: You can call into a hidden meeting if you were provided with the call details directly.
- Select the Roles for the meeting: Meeting Owner, Moderator, and Lecturer.
- Select who can view Recordings: Meeting Owner, Meeting Participants, Specific Users or Entire Account.
- If included in your subscription plan, enable Live Streaming.
- Click Save
NOTE: Permanent meeting creation can be restricted via Account Settings > Meeting Settings. If not allowed, permanent meetings can only be created in the admin console.