Lifesize Record and Share
If enabled on your Lifesize account, Record and Share allows users in your organization to record meetings and share a link to the recording with others. To configure recording options and set sharing permissions, go to Account Settings, select the General Settings tab and scroll to Record and Share. Learn more.
- Learn more about recording calls and meetings.
- Learn more about viewing, managing and sharing recordings.
Upload a Recording
If you would like to share videos that were not recorded using Lifesize, the upload feature lets you use a web browser to upload a video file to your Lifesize recordings library. Once the upload is finished, the video will be processed and formatted properly for sharing in your Recordings Feed. Lifesize admins can manage all recordings in the Recordings library in their Lifesize account. Only Lifesize admins and super users can upload recordings.
- Go to Recordings > Recordings Feed.
- Click Upload.
- Drag and drop your file or click to browse files. Upload only MP4 files with maximum size of 5GB.
- Edit the title for your recording (optional).
- Click Upload. The progress of your upload is displayed on the page. You can navigate away from the upload window at any time and your upload will continue in the background, but you will not see the progress percentage. NOTE: The time required to upload will vary based on your file size and internet speed.
- Processing: Your video will take some time to process and its progress is displayed below the Upload button. The recommended maximum number of videos that can be uploaded and processed at any given time is three. Processing time is typically one hour per GB.
- The file is displayed in the Recordings Feed once complete. Go to to edit the recording properties, and go to to select who can view the recording:
- Specific Users: This is the default setting. Begin typing a user’s name and select from the drop-down.
- Entire Account: Select this option to share with all users in your account.